gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
01-17-2021, 09:20 PM
She was thankful for the restoration of her mother’s den. The place she’d grown up in, during a time that seemed a lifetime ago. So much was different now and so much had happened. She’d been through and seen so much in her short three years. Sometimes she felt much older than she was. Living in the rapids returned the feeling of closeness to her mother. Shaye had been gone for a long time now, but that didn’t mean Poem didn’t miss her every single day.

Her memory was particularly on her mind as she walked up the bank of the rapids, her blue and lavender eyes eventually settling on the pup. She’d seen Allegro around and knew there were new puppies in the pack, but she’d been caught up in her new marriage to get out to see anyone. That didn’t stop her now from wearing a polite grin as she approached slowly.

”Hello, there.” She offered in greeting as she looked around for a potential activity to occupy the boy’s mind. ”It’s nice to watch the water, isn’t it?” She paused and looked down to the icy cold river. ”I’m Poem, I was thinking about uh.. Making a raft for spring! If you’d want to join me.”