gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen
01-17-2021, 10:38 PM

The petite woman introduced herself as Aslatiel, a pretty name for a pretty lady. She mentioned a lot having changed at Ashen and his auds perked curiously. He was curious as to what she was referring to. Hattori had told him some things and Venom some others, but what were the perspectives of those outside? Most rumors had a little spark of truth to them, and maybe he could decipher just what that truth was. “Changed? I suppose I wouldn’t know much. My cousin Hattori can be quite...tight lipped, I suppose you could say,” he said with a wry chuckle. It was true, you didn’t know something if Hattori didn’t want you to know it, and for someone who prided himself on intelligence acquisition, it pissed Raijin off to no end.

She asked him what he wanted to know about the Armada and his head tilted curiously. “Hm, I don’t suppose it’s the Armada that I want to know about, rather the wolves that live here. I’m a diplomat, you see, in the business of getting to know others. Wolves are interesting creatures, most are not quite what they appear to be on the outside compared to the inside,” he replied with a wink. “If you really stop to pay attention to another and their mannerisms, you may find yourself never bored in company.”

Talking, Talking in Italics means he's speaking Japanese