gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-18-2021, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 06:00 AM by Bowen.)

Bowen's mind was blown when Outlaw told her that he could make furs different colors. Any color of any of the flowers here. Emerald eyes went wide and threatened to pop out of her head as she stared at the dog. Oh. My. God! The young girl began to imagine all of the different furs that she could change into different colors. If she wanted, she could sleep on a bed of green rabbit skins. Or pink. Or purple. Or red! The possibilities stretched only as far as the colors of flowers, but it was enough to open up a whole new world to the girl.

When Outlaw suggested that she collect whatever color flowers she wanted, Bowen hopped to her feet and danced from paw to paw indecisively. Ohhh, there were so many choices! There was a particular shade of purple that she liked in one of the larger flowers. It was right on the edge of purple and pink. "Will you help me pick these ones?" The birds around them sang, but not as loudly as the caramel cream girls heart. She wanted to make so many things when they got back!

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]