An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-18-2021, 10:33 AM

Hattori side eyed Venom. At face value he agreed with what she was saying, wholeheartedly, but her tone and the emphasis on the seasons was a subtle nod he barely picked up. What was she getting at? He understood that she was impatient, that no woman liked to wait, but in his eyes it was well and truly for the best. Still, she left him at a loss for words. Hattori was not the sort who needlessly repeated himself and the more he lingered on the topic the easier it was for his subdued feelings to bring themselves to the forefront of his mind. Had he been the cunning sort he would have no doubt sought out loopholes, ways to get around their contract but his word was his bond. He would do as he was told till their time was up...after then, well he had some thoughts.

After a long moment of silence he finally rumbled in agreement.

"I must ask you this. When Spring arrives what would you have me do?"

He wanted it plain and clear, no hints or insinuations. Being the sort of man he was, he could only come to a conclusion when he had all the facts and information laid out before him. He needed to know.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]