An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
01-18-2021, 06:17 PM

Balthier wouldn't notice the woman that approached him until she was much closer, but he wouldn't show any sign of fear or that he wanted to run off to her appearance. He'd look up to her as she neared, a smile on his face while she came beside him. His tail wagged as she greeted him, gaze going back down to the rush of water below him as she mentioned. "Yeah, but it seems too cold to play in." He didn't know much about the warm weather of the summertime yet, but there was a puppy instinct perhaps that made him want to jump in.

She would introduce herself and talk about wanting to make a raft, which Balthier certainly wouldn't deny. His excited eyes came back to meet hers, "A raft? Okay!" but his gaze moved back down towards the ground for a second before returning, "I don' really know what that is but I'd like to help!" He would never turn down an opportunity to learn, and he had fun making things too. Oh yeah, Poem had introduced herself so it was only polite to do the same back, it would make his dad happy to know he remembered how to be a gentleman. "My name's Balthier by the way!"

Walk "Talk" Think

Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.