Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-18-2021, 08:11 PM
Kida and Cypher came crowding up brhind him, complain8ng softly to one another and to him about the unexpected change in plans and the creepy woman and the icky smell of the herbs and how shouldn't they be going now? Eligos ignored them. The woman's words certainly didn't give comfort to the young dogs, who went silent forna ling, uncomfortable moment before hissing desperately at him that they should go, she was creepy, this was weird, and someone was already waiting for them. Her words put the hair up along Eligos' spine like a jolt of electricity, but he settled himself firmly and seated himself, his head now pointed unerringly at the voice. "I thank you for your invitation," he said to her, ignoring the increasingly desperate whispers at his back. "I am called Eligos Abraxas. I come seeking knowledge of a cursebreaker. You seem to be a woman who knows much. Perhaps you might know of such a wolf? I would offer a wolf like that a bargain." His words were cautious, though he kept his voice a low, calm rumble. He knew nothing of this woman behind the fire, nor what had prompted him here and to speak so freely but he was willing to be guided by his holy progenitor in this.