An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
01-19-2021, 09:44 AM

Balthier wasn't sure what salamanders were either, but everything this Poem spoke about seemed pretty fun, so he wouldn't even question it for now. They had a raft to build!

"That sounds pretty cool!" He'd announce, thinking it would be adventurous and brave to travel down the wild rapids with something that floated on the water. Not that it was necessarily safe to do that specifically but nothing could chain the imagination of an adventurous pup.

There wasn't much thought he had to put into his profession when she asked, "Oh, I want to be a great hunter like my dad for sure!" That was his number one priority, but also "I'd like to be strong for Ab-ven too!" He wanted nothing more than to protect his family and his pack, and that feeling would only grow with him as he aged.

Poem would ask him to help gather some sticks and showed him just what she needed. He eagerly went off only a short distance from her and searched the ground and shrubs for sticks that fit her criteria. After gathering a few, he'd trot back to meet her with his mouth full and a big old puppy grin shown brightly through the sticks themselves. He gently placed them down in front of her, "Is this enough?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.