gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
01-19-2021, 10:01 AM
Both wolves had trouble keeping their paws off each other while they waited for the alpha of aerie, once they were done with the decorum and official business they could get back to getting to know each other better. He knew how nervous she was, and how different her life would be after joining a pack. He was proud of her bravery and steadfast manner she faced uncertainty. She leaned against his shoulder and Iroh looked down at her lovingly as she tempted him with little snuggles while they waited for Eligos.

As soon as the alpha appeared over the horizon though, both of them shifted to a much more professional stance. Iroh returned Eli’s grin as he greeted the pair of them. ”Eligos,” he greeted as Elise took the lead and introduced herself. With her natural charm she gave her introduction and a formal bow. Iroh couldn’t get enough of her pretty smile, and nearly lost himself in it.

How did he explain to Eligos who she was to him though? Should he be blunt about the development of their relationship or ease into the idea? ”My girlfriend, Elise.” He decided to explain as he tried to keep his blue and lavender gaze on his cousin instead of the beautiful woman he was blessed to call his own. ”She wishes to join Aerie so we can be together.” Now he was nervous. Eligos offered no indication of his inner thoughts, Iroh had no idea how the older man might feel about the addition.
Where My Demons Hide