size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-19-2021, 01:38 PM
Seeing the approaching form of Haiku, Bo rose from her seat in the snow. The girls tail moved back and forth at a blur and she grinned as her friends drew near. He greeted her and the cream and russet child beamed up at him. "Hey, Hero!" She would never forget what he had done for her. The groundhog could really have done some damage.

As Haiku asked if she'd come to play, the happiness in the girl ebbed. A frown crossed her features and she shook her head. "I..." she started and stopped. Green eyes rose to rest on his mottled visage. "I came to say goodbye." Bowen cast a glance back to where her mother waited. "We're leaving. Moving somewhere far away." Looking back to the big boy, she continued. "Mom days it's not safe here with so many packs in one spot." Bowen didn't know the details but she did kabir that someone got hurt real bad. "I didn't want to go without saying goodbye to you." Giant green eyes swam with unshed tears. She wouldn't let them fall, but she couldn't stop them from forming.
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]