size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-19-2021, 05:33 PM
Lachlan was certainly enjoying being the center of Tyrian’s attention as the two of them got comfortable for dinner. The Valentine savored every moment like he’d savor every bite. When it came to food the bear was by far the most exotic, they weren’t often hunted but when one presented itself at the border Lachlan didn’t think Tyrian was a wolf to let an opportunity go to waste. He was glad for it, the addition really made the meal. Not that he didn’t enjoy everything that Tyrian provided. He wasn’t sure he’d ever seen this quality of pork before and he tried to think if he’d ever eaten a sheep. All of it brought a look of awe to his expression that mixed with his warm hearted grin. The butterflies hadn’t ceased in his stomach, even with the addition of the meal. Lachlan tried to calm his heartbeat and just enjoy the meal and his company. Along with the tingly feelings Tyrian caused him.

He was going for a bit of the lamb when he looked up to the sound against the stall door. Rust ears perked but he didn’t say anything before Tyrian acknowledged it. Until the most pitiful sound he’d ever heard in his life drifted their way. Lachlan wasn’t sure if his heart had just broken or not but he looked up to Tyr with a curious expression before the man went on to explain. ”He? I think that’s the saddest creature I’ve ever heard.” It was probably a lamb but Lachlan wasn’t completely sure with the different scents in the barn. ”I can… I could try and help if you need to do something?” With his silly nerves flaring up anyway he wasn’t sure how much he wanted to eat to begin with. Having a distraction like this would surely settle the excitement.