size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-20-2021, 10:25 AM
Excitement bubbled between them as the two puppies caught sight of each other, tails wagged and smiles blossomed like spring had come early. Haiku couldn’t help the massive grin that reached all the way up his muzzle and to his eyes. Bowen returned his greeting with her decided nickname for him and Haiku had to smile even brighter. He was a humble young thing and her admiration brightened him further. The boy tilted his head as she frowned though and his tail immediately stopped and fell to his ankles as she spoke hesitantly.

”Leaving?” He echoed with a soft whine as he lowered himself before her so she didn’t have to look up. ”How far away? I could visit? I’ll be able to leave on my own soon!” He tried to find the silver around their dark cloud. ”I’ve never been far away before! We could go on adventures then…” He tried to focus on the future but the present was so grim. They had to say goodbye. ”I had a lot of fun playing with you, and keeping you safe from the monsters.” That groundhog had been a menace! ”Just don’t forget me, okay?” Tears welled up in his eyes before he heard a crack from a certain raven.

Prose hopped down from the tree she was perched on and cracked again, ”I could send messages between you.” She offered to the puppies generously.

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby