An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-20-2021, 11:43 AM

Perhaps his response had been overly cold, holding her back at arms length as though he was afraid she'd get too close. It all looped back to the fact that right now his wants and desires meant nothing to him, they were flickering thoughts in the back of his mind and for the most part were easy to ignore. He sensed her concern, it seemed as though she worried he felt as though he was being forced into this. Perhaps it was a valid concern given their current arrangement but it was not something he had even taken into account. He was quick to put those worries to rest as best as he could.

"I know." He rumbled as he turned to look at her. Sunset met steel. "You have given me much to think about and I appreciate your honesty. But know this, even you could not force me to do something I did not wish to do." Which wasn't to say he was outright saying yes but...it clearly was not a no either. Just a strong maybe for now. Surely she would understand. "If...in time I do take you as my wife, it shall be because I want to."

He got to his paws. In his eyes it was somewhat dealt with, or at least brushed aside for now so they could focus on the future of Ashen and not such personal matters. Which was to say he preferred to address such things in smaller doses, with plenty of time in-between so he could mull and think things over.

"As for raiding, perhaps we ought to start looking into which packs would make suitable targets. Do you have any in mind?"
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]