Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-13-2013, 12:38 AM
The Stars Lean Down to Kiss You

And I lie awake and miss you

Her aunt would roll over with hardly any labor, trying to get into a more comfortable position to speak. Novel would let her rump sink to the ground as she let herself fall into a seated position. Her black tipped tail would thump on the ground excitedly as Symphony explained her presence. "Well dear i did not think it would sit well with your mother if i just left without getting to know you and your siblings. Plus Song and I have much to catch up on. I've been wondering around here sniffing out herbs." oh her aunt liked plants too! Novel was so curious about all the different plants and why she couldn't eat them. Maybe some were actually edible? " Novel..do you think your mother would let me stay with you all? I could teach you pups all about the plants!" Novel's face grew ever more excited as her tail thumped faster with the thoughts of Symphony's plan.

She wouldn't know what to do if her mother said no to it, she would be absolutely devastated because she liked her aunt. She wanted to spend much time with her and go exploring with her and collect and learn about plants with her! "Mommy will let you, I know she will. Especially cause I want to learn about plants! You really mean you'll show me?" She'd ask excitedly.

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere[Novel]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]