build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-21-2021, 09:45 AM
I fear... Her heart hurt for Thalia even as it raced with delight as she finally admitted her feelings. There was a delicious feeling that came with being right. All this time she had assumed Thalia had felt the same (because she had to, otherwise she'd be a fool), but the confirmation that she was, in fact, correct - well, there was nothing quite like it. Theory smiled radiantly and gave her partner another chaste kiss on the chin. Although Felicity's talk of how women might please one another was lurking in the back of her mind, their connection felt so much stronger than that. Theory wanted to nurse these embers into a steady flame and she wouldn't risk rushing anything. Instead she chose to savor every small touch and gesture, making sure the memory of it was etched permanently in her mind. "Tell me more about your faith, then. Would it ask something of you that would... hurt me? Us?" Hurt my family? While the Abraxas of old seemed more focused on conversion and domination, Eligos' style of leadership was much more slick than that. Which, of course, meant it could be insidious. Theory didn't fully understand what Thalia meant; their allegiances would always be split, that she understood, but she also knew her loyalty to her family and pack would never directly jeopardize Thalia's safety or happiness.