size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-21-2021, 02:12 PM
He didn’t change his position as they lay side by side, he only held himself steady for her should she need, or want, to hold to him. Kirsi steadied herself with a few deep breaths and Song offered his support as much as he could, she proved her strength as she returned her beautiful but sorrowed features back towards him. He certainly didn’t expect an apology, ”There’s no need to apologize,” He muttered softly so he didn’t interrupt. Song did lean forward to touch his nose to her cheek as she continued, revealing details of her life that were long guarded deep within.

Song wasn’t given the whole story, but she hinted at what happened before they met. He could make assumptions, especially with everything he’d seen and heard so far. The expression he wore showed no judgement, he knew how much he loved her. Whatever it was she needed in their future he’d provide as best as he could. As long as they were together, he wanted to be her partner and support. Even if they were capable of living on their own he felt like everything was better with Kirsi.

”I’m here to listen, I'll do whatever I can.” Song wouldn’t rush her, whatever pace she decided. He wanted to help her, and perhaps work through to change her experience. This wasn’t just because he wanted to raise a family, he wanted to relieve her burdens and help carry the weight on her shoulders. She showed her strength in the way she controlled herself, Kirsi was limitless. He offered a supportive hint of a smile, and a tender kiss on her cheek.