gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
01-22-2021, 09:50 AM

Squanch had a lot stamina and even more spite, but ultimately she was still just a goose, a devil trapped in a mortal form. She couldn't keep up the assault forever and soon she began to pull her punches, her breathing winded. But Squanch was content, her point had been made and the shewolf had been well and truly put in her place. Waddling back to Askan's side, the Selwyn shot her a side glance, as though hoping he wasn't next on her shit list. His attention soon returned to the thief as she lamented that she now didn't have anything to bring back to her pack which only caused him to quirk a brow. Was she serious? He turned to look at his goose and she at him.

"Oh so I should just give you my goose outta the kindness of my heart? Pfft. Not my problem." He snorted, stomping a paw for dramatic emphasis.

He looked away for a moment and pulled in a deep breath, there was prey of all sorts around in these parts. Either she was too lazy to learn how to hunt like everyone else or she was too dumb. Maybe a bit of both.

"Now get outta here! Scram! Look for food somewhere else!" Squanch paused her feather preening and honked in agreement.

[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]