size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-22-2021, 03:28 PM

Hika’s silvery eyes met Mort’s as he looked back and quacked at him mischievously. Of course the pale koi chuckled in amusement, "Maybe a duck beak wouldn’t be so bad." Kaiyo teased as Mortis did as he was told and rinsed himself of the soap with ease. He had no idea the thoughts that swirled in his friend’s mind, the last thing he was thinking of was having a family. They were still rather young, and those things came in time. Hika worried over his future but that aspect wasn’t really included.

The two yearling boys made themselves comfortable in the warm water, both easily leaning against the other. Hikaru was comfortable here, Mortis offered the feeling of safety (even if he could take care of himself), added warmth to ward off the icy air that contrasted the steamy water they were in. Hika might have just taken a quick nap right there, but he blinked back steely eyes as Mort spoke.

The winged heir had his eyes closed and he didn’t hide the hint of bitterness very well. Hikaru wouldn’t press unless Mortis wanted to explain, but with the subject he had his guesses. "No, I haven’t." He admitted softly, "I don’t think you realize how much of a loser I was in Nippon." He chuckled at himself, facing the facts bluntly. Girls did not give him a second look. Well except for Keetie… "I was training with one of Ashen’s wolves at the battlefield though." He lowered his brows as he felt the frustration and excitement of that encounter all over, but the feelings were intensified here beside Mortis. Hika’s stomach was suddenly fluttering and despite the warmth of the water a chill raced over his skin. "The woman I fought… She kissed me!" He explained incredulously. "I’ve never felt that way before except with..." Hika caught himself before he uttered the word you. His eyes slightly wide as he looked up to Mortis, hoping he might not guess where he was going. Hika shook his head as he dismissed the thought. However more solidified it was becoming in his head Hika would ignore it. "Nevermind."
"Speech"