gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
01-22-2021, 05:49 PM
The memory of introducing Sparhawk to Shaye’s grave popped into her mind, and how perfectly he’d reacted to the moment. Her heart hurt knowing that Shaye wasn’t here to celebrate with them. Shaye wouldn’t be here to help give her advice or offer a night off for the new parents. She would be there to hold Poem’s paw through the birth, or talk her through the difficult moments. The tears came easily when she thought about how much she missed her mom.

Poem leaned into her sister’s shoulder as she assured her of the job she’d do, and the trip they could take. Shaye would always be with them, even if she wasn’t with them. Poem sniffled and took in a deep breath as she tried to reign herself in. This was a happy time, even without being able to have Shaye beside them. The newlywed was going to be a mother, she wanted to embrace the joy that fact brought. For everyone.

The young woman held tightly to her sister as she offered physical and vocal support. ”I still wish she could be here.” She uttered softly before lifting her head. She’d cried so many tears before, they wouldn’t help her now. ”There’s a lot to be done.” Poem took in a big breath and steadied her heart and her mind. ”I want Sparhawk to know before anyone else, then you can start telling everyone. I might ask for your help when I tell Tato.” She clammed up a little at the thought. There was no shame in her condition, but it still felt so weird.