An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-22-2021, 06:48 PM
As Plague listed the remaining siblings, Toxicity nodded along. Good, so they were at least on the same page there. A small smile curled onto her maw, pleased at least with this outcome. "Good. I have little desire or energy for those outside of that bond." She wasn't entirely sure where Plague stood on anything and she wasn't really one to pry or her mouth would froth and bubble over with the sheer amount of questions she held within. Some things were better not knowing and others worth not even questioning.

He laughed lightly at her observation of a normal family and noted that maybe they didn't need that type of relationship.  She nodded at his sentiments and thought on them for a while, "I thought I wanted Venom as a close ally. I wanted to be her right paw. I see her whims towards Hattori and I worry it will be another passing of leadership like our mother and Sirius," she shook her head softly. "But it's not really my business. It's... less complicated to simply have her as my empress these days and not give thought to whatever familial ties and thoughts may bond us." She didn't care to pry and it was easier to keep her sister at a tail length away so that if she did succumb to her unholy desires and make a mess, Toxicity could remove herself from the situation. She imagined Venom felt similarly with her towards her actions involving Pestilence. Though Toxicity had wished to be allies walking side by side, perhaps it was best for them to just not get in each other's way.

At the thought of forging their own normal, Tox laughed dryly, "Well our father's brother killed him and our mother's brother fucked her, so let's try to avoid that with the remaining siblings."