size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-23-2021, 12:14 AM

Rudy wouldn’t label his words trickery, well not always though admittedly they were being used to try and lure Art into agreeing with him.  Why wouldn’t people choose to accept his logic?  Wasn’t it always sound?  The ‘trick’ part was just to make sure he could get the wolves open-minded to listen and fall into his logic.  

Art’s glare was met with a playful challenging grin.  Art had deserved it for that teasing!  “That’s what you get for teasing me! I’m future alpha of the hallows!” Boldly proclaimed.  Of course, Rudy had also labeled Art as a future alpha but, it was fun to proudly state.

Rudy was ready for the water splash, hopping back out of the way.  However, he hadn’t hopped back far enough to completely avoid Art’s attack.  Rudy had intended to turn sideways and leap out of the way but the water was slowing motion.  It did save him from fully getting Art’s paws around his neck, instead of one finding his shoulder.   Rudy turned his head attempting to bite at Art’s neck, but lunging in again finding that the water was making his motions less graceful than he’d prefer.

Rudyard vs Artorias for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: Caiman hide armor
Companion 1: Tasmanian devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Red-tailed hawk, Female - Flying
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Hunter
Specialty: N/A

"Rudyard"