size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-23-2021, 12:26 AM

“If there’s too much fur we could take a little bit of it and see if Bowen wanted it for cleaning up her stones she likes to collect.”  He didn’t give his sisters enough attention and they might not realize he thought of them.  The pup was busy training and helping a pup needier than his sisters but maybe a gift for Bowen that she might use sometimes would remind her he still thought on her even when not about?  

“You bet!” at the question of going along.  “I want to help!” After messing up with the elk and realizing the folly in attacking such giant creatures Rudy wasn’t sure how he could help but he had faith that mom would know how. Tail wagging gleefully as he added, “remember, I plan to be a great master at hunting!” Hunting, fighting, spying, and anything else of value needed to be mastered.  Yes, the boy was still a dreamer with big goals.

“Besides,” added more practically, “I don’t think it would mean very much if I just asked you to get it and then handed it off.  I need to help so it means more.” The boy nodded firmly.  It was one of the many things he didn’t bother thinking of beforehand but just spoke up as the notion occurred.  It made sense now, hopefully, it would make sense later.

"Rudyard"