size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-23-2021, 06:11 AM

At Raijin's mention of calling her by lofty titles, Aslatiel scoffed, lips pulling back from pristine white teeth as her liver colored nose wrinkled. "I'd like you a lot less if you did. And we're getting off to such a nice start." Once upon a time she'd been proud of her title and had thrust it in the face of every new wolf that she met. Now that she was older, she barely mentioned it. It was rare that she even shared her surname when speaking these days. It didn't matter. She was all that mattered. The things that she did were all that mattered. The only reason she'd shared her lineage with Raijin was because he wished to learn of the Armada. Simple as that.

Asla listened as he spoke of the wolves of his homeland and their strange markings. Nobles were more spotty, eh? Arching the brow above her marked eye, the girl gave a soft breath of amusement. "I've found that nobility is a silly thing. Anyone can claim to be of some fancy bloodline, but does it really mean anything?" The slender fae gave a stretch and slid down to lay upon her belly, paws hanging over the stone platform. "The Armada koi is called Hanako. She's one of those wolves with a title but nothing within her to back it up." Other than weedling presents and attention out of her brother and father, Aslatiel didn't see Hanako possessing any skills. Nothing worthwhile, anyway.

"Enough about that though. Tell me about yourself, Raijin. Why are you here?" Her tones indicated that she didn't mean the Armada. Why was he here in this land so far away from his own home? She'd instantly taken a liking to the brute. His mannerisms and sense of humor were incredibly appealing to the striped fae. The older she got, the more she was aware of these attractions to others. It wasn't just men either. Females were just as attractive at times. For the time being, the spotted brute had Aslatiel's complete attention. She wanted to know everything that he wished to give up and maybe a few things that he didn't as well.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]