size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
01-23-2021, 03:01 PM

Naiche seemed surprised for a second when she helped herself to move up against him and sharing his cloak, but it only took him a second to realize how it should have been expected.  When Asla was upset she liked being close and when she felt playful she liked being close.  Basically, she always liked contact.

Looking at her head down between her paws he was more sure something was up.  That said her first question was instead of how he was.  She could really be such a pain but, sometimes so caring.  Certainly, there were different facets to her and Naiche had to wonder how many saw the sauntering princess in this demeanor.  Was she like him to try and hide it in public?

“Mm, I’ll be alright.  The moment I walk out of the den I’ll look it.” Lowering his own head, he rested it lightly on top of Asla’s neck.  She seemed to need comfort and liked physical contact.  In his den, no one else should see it if he offered a little more support.  No one but Pan at least he was in a corner going mostly unnoticed but Naiche didn’t miss those small open eyes watching.

There was a bit of quiet before adding, “Sometimes I just have to get away.  I don’t like looking weak, I refuse too.” Naiche let out his own sigh, and even if not audible with his head on her neck it could still be felt.  “I feel like I’ve already experienced a lot of death.  Maybe it's not actually a lot, I don’t know how common it is for most.  I ignore it and go about life but sometimes,” that halting again before adding, “I just need to quit ignoring it.”  It hurts.  He couldn’t say that last part.  Naiche already felt he was acting overly whiny with what he was sharing.  Of course, bottling things up could make it hurt more and he was getting to learn that well but it was necessary.  

“It’s also cold,” the words added in with dryer humor.  “I had an incident that cost me a good bit of fur.  So it's also good to get out of this damnable cold winter.”  He couldn’t argue the fact that another wolf's body heat against his was nice.  Naiche wouldn’t admit it, but actually, the support of Asla next to him, his head on her right now felt pretty good for his emotions as well.  Never, never should that be mentioned.  Naiche was not some emotional softy who was in close contact.  The gold-coated wolf was too proud to acknowledge such a thing.

Time to look for another discussion point.  “What about you?  I haven’t seen you here for a bit.”  He didn’t bother to share that she looked upset even as the thought floated through his mind, surely she knew how she felt.  “You listened to me, fair trade if you like.”

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]