size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-23-2021, 08:19 PM

The last thing he wanted to do was get away with himself. The crazy thoughts he had weren’t worth uttering. Hika was probably just imagining everything anyway. Were those really belly tingles he felt when he leaned in against Mortis or was he just wanting breakfast? No, he was certain of the little thrill he felt as Mort growled. The mention of his former status displeasing the heir. Kaiyo smiled at him, there was no need to be upset over the wolves who once ruled his life. His once home was long gone and quickly being forgotten. Especially in a place like this. He was too relaxed to worry much about the past or future for that matter.

He laughed out loud at Mort’s questioning of his story. "Oh, heavens no! Lament and I met a loner she wolf for a random melee. I learned I’m not very good." He hoped Mortis took that as not very good at melee. He wasn’t very good at kissing either but he wasn’t really about to tell his friend that. Was he? Hika looked up to Mortis as he told his own story of surprise, but his expression revealed the turmoil beneath. Kaiyo tried to keep their conversation light, and he was relieved that he wasn’t pressed for the answer to his unfinished confession.

"I was pretty surprised too. She kicked my butt in the fight and then put me on my butt with her temptress lips." He chuckled lightly, still inwardly concerned with the dark look in Mort’s eye. He leaned against his friend’s neck supportively. "Do you want to kiss her back?" Hika asked softly enough that Mortis wouldn’t feel forced to answer. The words could have been said to the breeze.

"Speech"