An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
01-23-2021, 08:46 PM

“We’ll change that.” Mortis said with certainty. He and Hikaru would work together, work on eachothers tactics together. He knew that in order for Hikaru’s status to mean something in the Armada, he would need to be an excellent fighter. Mortis would help him get there, so others could see what Mortis already knew. Hikaru was a wolf worth keeping around.

“Was she really pretty?” Mortis asked, oddly fixated on the idea of Hikaru kissing a girl. Maybe it was because he felt awkward talking about Hana, but he felt a little uneasy. He tried to shake it away, sinking a little deeper into the hot pools. He kept his breathing nice and easy, like he would before a spar. Finding his calm center, not letting things phase him. “Yes… no. She’s my friend, and I think not kissing her hurt our friendship. A lot. But kissing her… my brother Azure, the other heir, he likes her. He’s not a wolf that finds understanding easy. If he found out I kissed her, our future teamwork would be over. For good. He’d probably fight me for the Armada. He still might.” it was too complicated to even be a question of how a guy gelt about kissing a girl. Too many other factors in place. Hana was pretty, he could admit that much, but kissing her felt awkward. Like kissing a friend, and pretending it was more. “I’m scared she hates me now.”

"Speech"