An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
01-23-2021, 10:00 PM

Mortis fell silent for a moment, though he did raise a brow at Hikaru at his words ‘too pretty?’ how could a wolf be ‘too’ pretty, anyway? He was almost curious to meet this strange pretty wolf, but he wasn’t sure he wanted to.

The winged boy let out a soft, sad breath. “Yeah.’ He said, knowing that line all too well. “My dad thinks in the same kind of way.” Mortis wanted everybody to be happy, not just the pack. “I just… Hana, she’s my friend, she was there for me when I needed her. I feel like I let her down, like I failed as a friend.” he tried to put his feelings into words. He wasn’t sure he was succeeding. “It’s like… she put something out there, and I rejected it. It hurt her.” and he wasn’t able to mend it. He leaned his head against Hikaru’s shoulder, falling silent for a moment.

He wished he and Hana were back to how they were. She would have liked Hikaru. He could have introduced them to each other, maybe the three of them would have piled up in his den in a big snug pile. Mortis would have liked that, but instead… he had screwed things up.

"Speech"