size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-24-2021, 01:15 AM

Concern etched her brow as she waited for him to tell her if he was okay. An ordeal that left him battered, bruised, shorter and without fur? What in the hell had he gotten himself into? It made her a little angry that he would take such risks, but she couldn't be too mad about it. Didn't she take risks all the time? Her tones were joking, but there was also a seriousness to them. "I risked my life to save you from that boar. Don't go throwing it away now." What would she do if something happened to Naiche? Probably chain him to his den and never let him leave again.

After laying out her own reason for sadness, Naiche softly spoke again. Asla was... touched. When had he become so kind? It seemed like just yesterday that they were throwing insults back and forth and beating each other up at the drop of a hat. She would kiss him out of spite every time that she won, too. These days, she sometimes wanted to kiss him for other reasons.

"Thanks, Golden Boy," she whispered in the end. The paw that rested on his shifted, scooping it towards her so that she could rest her muzzle on his paw instead of the ground. She liked being here, nestled so close with him. Though they had always had a sense of rivalry between them, Naiche was one wolf that she could be herself around in the good times and the bad. For that, she would always hold him dear.

Would the surprises never end? Hesitantly, Naiche offered her a place to stay for the night. He wanted her here all night long? Cuddling? The man that hated her for battling for kisses? Shocker. A soft chuckle drifted from the young woman and she really couldn't hold it back. Curling her body so that she lay on her side would force Naiche to raise his head, but she did it anyway. Lifting one foreleg, she draped it over his golden shoulders and pulled him in close, wrapping her other foreleg around his neck so that she could give him a full on hug. "Just stay with me," she whispered softly. "I'll patrol with you later." They could make a day of it unless he wanted his privacy for some reason. Now that Indigo was gone, Asla would need someone to rely on. With Bas pretty much missing, Naiche would be her target.

Again she gave him a squeeze before resting her cheek against him. A little yawn pulled from her. It had been such a long walk. "What do you say, Golden Boy?"

"Aslatiel"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]