gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Halloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-24-2021, 01:01 PM

It wasn't long before the femme swirled around in the water to face him, tendrils of shimmering white sending a dull glow through the pool. A blink, and his ear swiveled toward her, tugging his skull in the same direction until he too gazed more directly upon her. It was almost humorous, how pristine she was even compared to how he perceived himself to look, but he wasn't entirely unaccustomed to such dualities these days. Mikko seemed to be constantly surrounded by grace, smoothness and simplicity, all of which contrasted starkly with his roughed-up form. Whether it was reality or meant to be some joke played by the gods, he wasn't sure, but if it was, it didn't hurt him...much...anymore.

"Quiet," he replied, stiffly, awkwardly, but also with a whisper of gratitude for the fact. And you can tell your friend that I intend for it to stay that way. He'd yet to lay eyes on the cat, but he could smell its distinct scent and practically feel its eyes on him. No doubt it was nearby. "Hope I'm not interrupting yours?"

Clearly not--at least, not yet--but he was better off checking with his company these days to make sure he wasn't treading on unstable ground.

"

table by Lowin art by kara
[Image: Mikko-Icon.png][Image: praxisicon.png][Image: sundaraicon.png][Image: NephIcon.png][Image: Karine-Icon.png]
Plot with me!

Mikko is a MATURE character. Discretion is advised.