size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-24-2021, 02:14 PM

Kaiyo was surprised that Mortis was surprised that he knew Hana. Not very well, she hadn’t even remembered his name when they reunited here in the Armada. Still, she could be considered his first puppy crush. He saw Hana like Mort did, sweet and innocent without a bad bone in her body. It was quite odd behavior for one like her, but Hikaru refused to entertain the thought Mort was in the wrong. Hana wasn’t part of the Iga clan and perhaps harbored a different set of morals. Hikaru didn’t see any honor in what she had done, and it didn’t seem like the Armada heir felt that way either. Was Hana alright?

Hika looked away, not wanting to betray Hana’s trust. If there really was something bothering her, could Mort make use of what information he had? "I don’t know." He started, and very slowly returned his silver gaze to the aqua eyes of his friend. "She asked me not to tell you, but the other day she stopped by the den looking for you. She mentioned that you had a project.. Um or something like that for her that she hadn’t finished yet." He tilted his head, "I would have told you earlier, but I didn’t suspect anything until now..." Hikau looked up apologetically as though he was part of the cause to Mort’s turmoil.

"Speech"