Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
01-24-2021, 03:07 PM
Her feelings for Theory were difficult, not only because she didn't know how to properly express them, but because they forced her to rethink everything she believed - well, at least some things. Theory echoed those very concerns perfectly, always somehow more eloquent than she was capable of being. "I don't want to talk about it right now," she admitted finally, after a long and arduous pause. It was hard to imagine what Theory might think of her beliefs, said plainly; that she and her kin were descendants of the Fallen God, and that through faith and worship they might someday reclaim the throne that was stolen from him so long ago. Could she possibly understand, truly understand? "But I would never hurt you, nor your family." Not the ones that didn't deserve it, at least, but there were always exceptions like that. But Thalia said those words with conviction, despite the low tone of her voice. The thought of harming Theory didn't settle well with her, and instinctively she found herself pulling herself even closer to the slightly larger woman, if such a thing was even possible. "I can promise you that." She had to believe that if she wanted this to work, regardless of how.. well, anything worked out in the end.