An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
01-24-2021, 04:42 PM
The fight had happened well he was guarding Hana on the Ashen Islands. It had happened well Seer and Azure had dealt with the slavers. Those horrid creatures had been near by, and Hana had acted out. He had thought to draw lines there before, but now he couldn't stop himself. Hika didn't seem to think they were connected, and Mortis leaned into the massage with a soft, frustrated sigh. Working out puzzles wasnt his strong suit. "Can you keep the whole slavers thing to yourself? I'm not meant to tell anyone" he couldnt say why exactly, but he felt certain that Hika wouldn't dob him in.

"I don't know. I don't see much of Azure, sometimes there's these shining moments where we agree completely on something, but most of the time he keeps his distance from me" he explained. Maybe Hika was right, maybe thats the angle he should be exploring. "I couldn't ask Azure anyway, he wouldn't share any of secrets with me" would Hana? He wasn't sure. He didn't have the faintest idea how to star unraveling what had changed Hana. He wanted answers, he wanted to find a way to help his friend. But he was just Mortis, the silly, useless side of the Fatalis legacy.

He let out a soft, long, sigh, and leaned back against Hika. Closing his eyes. Despite being a giant, sometimes he felt very small.