size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-24-2021, 04:54 PM

Mortis was struggling before him and Hikaru felt like he wasn’t being much help. Beyond listening and offering what opinions and observations he could there was little that Hika could do. In that moment there wasn’t much that Mortis could do either, thus his frustration. Kaiyo couldn’t and wouldn’t blame him, he’d just be here trying to help him relax again. "You didn’t tell me anything, they brought her through to try and sell her to my clan a long time ago. That’s how I know her." He explained, but also make a lock and key motion over his lips. "But I won't say anything." He promised.

Moertis went on, but there wasn’t much for Hikaru to say, perhaps he should just be patient and wait for Hana to come back to him. If you loved something let it go type of thing, but he wasn’t sure that would be the most sound advice with Mort so worried. The winged boy leaned back against him and Hika positioned himself so Mort’s head was nestled at the crook of his neck comfortably. Since they met Mort had been the one to shield Hika, but the koi would take his turn today as he held Mortis lightly. With soft and careful movements he lowered his muzzle to gently groom the soft fur at Mort’s dark ears.

"Speech"