size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-24-2021, 05:19 PM

He sat for a long lovely moment as he saw to the little bits of mud that still clung to the delicate fur at his ears or that tiny bit above the scar like markings over his eye. Mortis seemed to relax just a little, he closed his eyes and leaned back, that seemed enough for now. Words weren’t needed, Hika couldn’t offer any other insight to his friend besides relax. They’d both cooled off, or warmed up, but Mortis was still stiff. It was no surprise when he pulled away, obviously restless.

Hikaru watched, but felt the tension of his friend and couldn’t relax himself. Eventually Mort mentioned the need to grab a rabbit. "Make sure you dry off first," He warned, lifting himself out of the pool to fetch the furs that would help rid their fur of excess water. "Do you want my help?I’m not an excellent hunter but I can pull my weight." He didn’t really want to leave Mort’s side, no matter what they were doing. Hunting or relaxing in the hotspring, Hika just wanted to be with his friend. To be there for him during a hard time like this.

"Speech"