size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
01-24-2021, 08:33 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

A cold northern breeze was blowing down from the north and Jynn pinned her large ears to her head to warm them for a moment. She did not have ears for this sort of weather. Maybe she should look into seeing if someone could craft her a hat in turn for some hides or meat. She shook her coat out, glad that at least the sun was shining and she could feel it on her back. She continued to push through the forest, pausing when she spied a small herd of mountain goats climbing up the mountain side. Now they were dressed for this terrain. She wondered how hard they might be to catch. Well, either way she wasn't really hungry yet so she wandered instead along a creek when she spied a woman digging around in the dirt. "Hey there! Collecting dirt?"