Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
01-24-2021, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 09:29 PM by Aurielle.)
Alright! So, I bring before you two daughters of Red and Aurielle in need of new players!
Meet: Amorielle and Laoise  (“Aim-mor-eeyell” and “Lee-shah”)
Amorielle is the third-born child, firstborn daughter, and Laoise is the second to last born. Both daughters have less than ten posts.
We’ve been playing them as though they’ve been present, perhaps with colds, but they will not have missed much of their IC childhood lessons (history, etiquette, languages [Old Tongue, (we’d call it Irish Gaelic)], fighting, hunting, healing, navigation, etc), and will have had lots of attention from parents and family, despite a lack of threads.
I’d like to keep their names as-is, but personalities can change. Perhaps Lee's grown to understand Aoife may be small, but is just as strong as the rest of them. Perhaps Amory's decided after all to study harder, pay more attention, perhaps has become more devout in her father's loose beliefs, etc. . No alignments below Neutral, please. If you wish to keep their prior alignments that’s great, too.
What I’d like to see is active, close-knit siblings for Ardyn, Coran, and Aoife.        

For an overview of our rules, see The Original Adoption thread!
To learn about the pack they were born into and live in, see Valhalla's Pack Page!

Have some Links to the family! *Keep in mind: Your pups could have Somnium threads with any in this list who are deceased, as long as the player remains and is willing to have a Somnium thread (Erani would be thrilled to meet her great-great grandkids)

Mother: Aurielle
Father: Red

Ardyn: Eldest Brother!
Coran: Brother!
Aoife: Little Sister!
Regulus: Grandfather (Present, and will have much influence)
Solveiga: Grandmother (Deceased)
Surreal: Great Grandmother (Deceased)
Falk: Great Grandfather (Deceased)
Erani: Great Great Grandmother (Deceased)
Aramis: Uncle (Currently Missing)!
Baine: Great Aunt (Present currently)
Tornach: Great Uncle (Present-ish)
Laisren: Great Uncle (Missing)
Faite: Great Aunt (Deceased)
Zuriel: Great Aunt (Deceased Offsite)

And that’s only a few of them!

Now, to the really fun stuff!

Designs!

I’m leaning toward keeping their current designs, however if there’s one that really, really screams at you, give it a go. (Amory’s current design comes with art already, j'sayin' ?)

·         Designs By KatG6 (Thank you darliiiiin'!!):

[Image: one.png]

[Image: two.png]

[Image: three.png]

[Image: four.png]

[Image: five.png]

·         By Me!

[Image: HQ0ITyS.png]

[Image: ybaC72g.png]

3 [Currently Coran's Design.]
[Image: 0giFf1t.png]

[Image: nBe3x0q.png]

[Image: NsTAmDN.png]

[Image: XVgCylm.png]

[Image: 5uMKVhe.png]

[Image: 8OK3000.png]

[Image: 0BZ4qq5.png]

[Image: qrViBNc.png]

[Image: G60yWfQ.png]

[Image: lTUJSaa.png]

[Image: cBI4MLA.png]

[Image: P4GvkdF.png]

[Image: FWtWlBr.png]

[Image: RavJkkz.png]

[Image: JDbTFnE.png]

[Image: WqjYNGg.png]

19 Currently Taken By Lala as Amorielle
[Image: 4BwPQUZ.png]

[Image: ISq4Qao.png]

[Image: eQDEkiR.png]

[Image: a3JRl7b.png]

[Image: YDyEM7h.png]

[Image: dpl3NCJ.png]

[Image: 5p2x6Ly.png]

[Image: CSyY3YY.png]

[Image: uqyDTZq.png]

[Image: 6AarDfe.png]

[Image: F2sqQgr.png]

[Image: SLD3MPg.png]

[Image: 69zMdTq.png]

[Image: WVHTHVS.png]

[Image: UMlKJjl.png]

[Image: Oaul7v6.png]

[Image: 79g6rzY.png]

And now, we toss the ball in your court. Please fill in the form below. Please do not center the form, as I have a difficult time reading centered format. Applications not completed within two weeks will be considered as you lost interest.

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Physical Sex:[/b]
[b]Height and Build:[/b]
[b]Design Choice(s) & Physical Description:[/b] 150 words please (Since there are several people contributing to the designs, note by whom your pick is by :P
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Mutations:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] 150 words please.
[b]Plans and Plots and Rank Aspirations?:[/b] Be very aware that rape plots with your character as the victim will have heavy consequences that do include death-matching the rapist. There are better avenues for drama. Trust me.
[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.