size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-25-2021, 05:59 AM

Their affections were freely given to one, especially out in the middle of nowhere with no prying eyes to judge. They stroked, they kissed, they embraced. They loved. It would be a long time before they would be able to do this again and so Asla soaked up every single moment. She committed them all to memory because that's all that she would have for the next few months.

Indigo confessed how difficult the time would be and Asla nuzzled into him. "I know, but we have to do it." They didn't really have a choice. Though they acted it, neither of them were fully grown yet. They couldn't really go off and live on their own. Nor could Asla go with Indigo or vice versa. This separation was a necessity, though an unfortunate one. Her brother mentioned the distance between them and Asla chuckled. "It's a good thing that I'm small and fast, because I'll be running like the wind to get back to you on our birthday." Anticipation fluttered in the girl's belly. If she could, she would have him now. They'd decided on their birthday though, and so she would wait.

More kisses were bestowed upon her, as were the sweets words of the purple brute. Asla's lips brushed his and she spoke softly, pouring every ounce of the love that she felt for him into her words. "And I love you. More than a brother, more than anyone, Indigo. I love you more than anyone."

"Aslatiel"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]