Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-13-2013, 11:39 AM

Arian giggled at the elder pup. Silver? Was he sure about that, raising an eyebrow she thought it was better than the darker shade anyway. Those kinds of wolves she wanted to avoid. She tilted her head. While smart Arian wasn't old enough to start hunting yet. There were plenty of limits to her young age after all. She was only a season old since the coming fall, making her three months of age. While a bit older than her adopted siblings, she had been exposed to some things she shouldn't have been at this age. Flicking her tail back and forth she smiled.
"I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. Maybe you're faster to make up for it. Or even good at scenting?" She tilted her head. Trying to throw ideas out there to give him a bit more confidence. Her color? Would keep her more hidden, Arian had never thought about that. Her father did come home with large game before he died and she always wondered how he had done that. When he asked her name she puffed her chest out and perked her ears blue eyes looking up at him. "I am Arian, the royal couples new daughter. Epiphron took me in after my mother passed away." She gave a friendly smirk.

[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.