An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
01-25-2021, 02:04 PM
The winged boy paddled around the deeper end for a moment, and then pulled himself to the side, paws hanging over the end. His butt wiggled for a moment, seeking momentum, before he hauled himself over the edge. He was at the opposite end of the pool to Hika, and he stepped down the rocky incline on the other side. Safe from wetting his friend, he shook himself vicariously.

As he walked around the edge back to Hika, his friend had grabbed the drying skins. Mortis took the one offered to him with a smile. He might have been on edge because of Hana, but he could still appreciate Hikas kindness.

As he rubbed his coat with the skin, he nodded."That woumd be nice,and a bit of exercise would help war. And dry us. Are you sure your done soaking? I don't want to pull you away too early. Through I suppose this place isn't far. We can come back another time." This, after all, was suppose to be a fun outing for Hika. He had muddied it with his confused thoughts. As his smaller friend stepped out of the water and shook off, Mortis dropped another skin over his side. "I didn't get to ask you the stuff I wanted, I'm sorry. Like what's your favorite food? What games do you like to play?"