size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-25-2021, 02:29 PM

Hikaru watched Mortis as he moved restlessly through and out of the water on the other side of the pool. He was obviously troubled, and Hika felt terrible that he couldn’t do anything for him beyond being supportive. He had no idea what was going on in Hana’s mind, nor did she seem like she wanted to explore any turmoil with him. The last time he’d seen her she’d been so cheery.

He tried to put her from his mind, but he knew Mort was bothered, not that Hika minded trying to help his friend. They’d come for a nice relaxing afternoon and had done the opposite. Mortis did mention that he’d enjoy Hika coming along on his hunt, and he was right. They’d get warmer if they were putting their effort into something, it would help take the winged boy’s mind off his worries too.

Kaiyo lifted himself from the warm water and rid himself of the excess water in his coat as Mort draped the other skin over his back. "We can, and if it was everyday I wouldn’t be upset." He chuckled as he rubbed the fur over his own, transferring the majority of the water that was left and warming himself as well. "Don’t be sorry, we just had other issues to work out." He bumped Mort’s shoulder playfully. "My favorite food? Games?" Hika pondered for a moment, he ate what he was given or could catch when he was training, and there weren’t many games they played. "Hmm, land based I’d say pheasant but salmon is my favorite." He told Mortis decidedly. "Mahjong is my favorite game, though I’d wager finding a set would be impossible here." He offered somewhat sadly as he thought of the strategy game from home. "What about you?" If they were playing twenty questions Hika wanted in too.

"Speech"