Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
01-25-2021, 03:49 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse tried very hard to keep her fluttering stomach from showing on her face, dipping her head at the woman correctly identified her lineage, not a great thing considering she knew there were more than a few wolves with a reason to distrust her family... with good reason as far as she was concerned... that wasn't a slight against her family, she knew what she'd done to get her own pack. The woman spoke in a tone that brooked no argument and the young alpha allowed her brows to rise, she was impressed all things considered.

"Fair enough." She said dipping her head again. "I have no desire to fight a war on my own doorstep, your borders will be respected." It was a promise. She looked over at Askan again, smirking slightly before she took a step back, visibly allowing herself to back down before the giant woman and her warrior. "That was all I wished to discuss, if you're satisfied then I will withdraw."

-Exit Recluse, unless stopped-

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.