gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
01-25-2021, 05:39 PM
Poem had the boy’s undivided attention, he was excited with every word she said but it wasn’t likely he even realized everything she was saying. He was too young to even know what warm weather was let alone salamanders. The thought amused her and Poem couldn’t help but wear her own amused smile as she captured his attention. He answered with enthusiasm, much like she had he looked up to his father and wanted to be just like him. Poem beamed. ”When I was your age that’s what I wanted too, to be big and strong just like my dad.” She grinned as they got to work gathering their supplies.

”Oh yes, that’s perfect!” She assured him. Even if they didn’t have a huge amount of supplies she would be able to give him a really good idea of what was going on. If they kept working at it, by the time it was warm enough to get into the water he would be big enough and they could test out their creations. ”Alright for this one i’m going to show you and easy, but not permanent way to weave the branches. It’s better if you can secure them with cordage, but for our first raft it won't matter.” She looked up to him with a wink. ”I’ll show you better ones once we can get more supplies.” Then Poem began to carefully and awkwardly show him how to weave the branches in and out as she had him steady a branch here or there. By the time she was done they had a rickety pile of sticks. Weaved stick, but a pile of sticks none the less.

”Well. Should we see if it floats?” Poem asked excitedly as she stood and looked to the river.