Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-13-2013, 12:55 PM

Song knew Novella would follow her, so as they stepped away from the place where they had first met she was able to talk and trot at the same time. "Wow! That's brilliant, well done." She didn't know how her parents would react but she was slightly surprised at how excited Novella was about the news. She would smile appreciatively and nod in thanks as the mangroves passed by them. "Did you know where he'd gone when he came to Ahlon? I didn't see him then though, only heard someone mention him." Novel listened to the question, kind of curious exactly where it came from. She was glad to tell her though, the story of the pups birth was an interesting one.
"It's interesting that you ask." She'd sneak a mischievous grin to her sister as she continued. "The short answer is yes, I knew he tried to find everyone. Though, I did try to come back to Ahlon once and that was when he was away. I didn't even get out of Alacritis before I went into labor." She let her thoughts drift back to the day she gave birth to the pups. It was not the most pleasant of memories but it was certainly an exciting birth. "Cherokee wanted to bring the family back to meet our pups." Ivory paws found their way over mangrove roots as they continued over the borders.

"Speech"