Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-26-2021, 11:51 AM

Even though there was really only a brief moment between when he spoke his question to when Venom gave him an answer, it felt like the world had stopped and that moment felt like it hung in the air for a lifetime. He felt a heavy, weighted tension while he waited, expecting some sort of reproach or denial of the possibility. However, as soon as he saw the small grin on his sister's expression, that all went rushing away like a wave pulling away from the shore. He was forced to bite back an overwhelming rush of emotion when she lifted his head and told him that she wanted his happiness. His shoulders relaxed and his expression softened, feeling as if the world had finally rolled away from his shoulders.

The most he had hoped for was Venom's begrudging acceptance - this was far beyond what he had expected and more than he had dreamed of. For so long now he felt an odd distance between himself and his sister and now it felt like they were actually able to grow close again. As hard as all of this had been for him to admit, he could honestly say that he wasn't sure if he would have been able to bond with her like this without this struggle. In a strange way Void had not only given him a happiness he had never expected to have, but he had given him a way to reconnect with his sibling.

When she nuzzled into his neck he chuckled softly as well and rested his head over hers, pulling her into a gentle embrace. "Thank you," he told her after a moment, his deep voice thick with emotion. He had no way of knowing what their other sisters would think or what the rest of the pack would think, but he didn't care. He had fully dedicated himself to supporting Venom and standing at her side through everything from the very beginning. She had been the reason that he had thrown himself so fully into his training and the reason that he had eventually made himself return to the pack even though he wasn't certain he was ready. If he had her acceptance then that was what mattered. He could face the rest of them if he had her support in return.

With her still tucked into the crook of his neck, he added, "Whatever you want to do here, with the pack or otherwise, you'll always have me behind you. I want your happiness as well."

Talk