Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-27-2021, 09:14 AM

Daddy was pretty cold toned to strangers, but this guy? He seemed to be pretty uninterested in her even if it was just that he was glad that she wasn't abandoned or alone. She still squinted and probably came off rather rudely, not that she really cared. Relm had grown up pretty blunt to everyone but her father. She may have wanted to impress him and make him proud and was always happy anytime they were together, but when it came to anyone but him, even Kichi, she was quite the ball of sass.

Relm raised her head to look behind him as if she could see the pack behind him, which was unrealistic but if anything just making her reaction a bit dramatic on purpose. "I don't know what a pack is like. I've never been in one. Can you tell me about it?" She wasn't really asking about the secrets about his pack but it could have come across that way. She was truly just interested in what pack life was like in general. It was only her and daddy for a while, and even now she didn't get much time with Lurid or Kichi with all the traveling her and Kefka did.

Walk "Talk" Think