Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
01-27-2021, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2021, 10:47 AM by Magnus.)
It is finally time for Deathbelle and Magnus to have some kids! These pups will be raised in Habari but will be making frequent visits to the Armada as well as Magnus coming to see them, so there shouldn’t be any worry about plenty of father-children time! I fully intend on purchasing a full litter and I myself will be taking one of the pups myself, leaving four? available for adoption! I don’t expect the most activity out of everyone, but I do expect the pups to be active enough to partake in family threads, growing their skills, and be perfect little habari members! If they want, when they’re old enough, Magnus will not have a problem with them choosing to join the Armada, though he might have a few choice words to say about other packs. He wants to keep his family close as he’s never really had one before! These puppies will be loved and cherished! There shouldn't be any outright evil pups from the start, but I'm definitely open to growth.

If at any time the pups haven’t been posted with in at least a month, we reserve the right to reclaim the pup, design, and any art made for the character. I am pretty lenient, however, so if you give a good reason or a warning in advance, we can talk about it!

I am going to be a little picky with names, so please choose from the list below or find a similarly themed (magic, wizards, etc) name. I will (likely) be using this or this design with a possible name of Soothsayer, Fortune, or Mythic! There is also a 25% discount on height up to 41" From Magnus!

Soothsayer, Wizard, Witchdoctor, Prophet, Augur, Auspex, Warlock, Sorcerer/Sorceress, Necromancer, Mage, Conjurer, Fortune, Magician, Exorcist, Voodoo, Shaman, Genie, Spellbinder, Alchemist, Oracle, Magic, Enchant, Mythic, Hocus, Jinx, Spirit

Designs should have an eye color on the purple to pink range of colors, so if a design below has an other color, assume them to be the right color!

designs bought or made by me

designs made by kat

Code:
*(feel free to format this code to your liking as long as everything's included!)*
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Design:[/b] choose two unless providing your own
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Build:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] site minimum
[b]Personality:[/b] site minimum
[b]Plot ideas:[/b]
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!