gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-27-2021, 08:40 AM
The simple truth of it was that Venom missed her father’s presence. Even all this time later she still wished for his presence and strength beside her. She saw him in the other world, he visited her dreams, but she still felt his missing presence here in the physical world. She didn’t often cry or lose control of her emotions like this, but having Obi here and speaking so freely of Archon was too much. Her love and adoration of her father spilled over in the tears that stained her eyes and the ache in her heart. ”No, Obi. You’ve only revealed that which should already be seen.” She told him softly with a humble smile playing on her lips.

He offered up his hands beneath her chin, and without hesitation Venom lowered her head to him. She closed her sunset gaze as she was transported back in time, to when life was simple and she was an innocent child. Before the world and her life were completely changed. ”Thank you,” she whispered softly as she leaned into his affections. He was there to support her in her yearning for Archon but he could also act as a liaison to help repair the torn relationship between her and her sister.
[Image: ven-sig.png]