gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-27-2021, 03:00 PM

Hattori was quick to sit back, but politely declined the snack. Venom chose a delectable piece to herself and put them away. Venom didn’t eat a lot, but she’d take a few bites here and there throughout the night. She looked back up to him in time to see his steely gaze on her. She had her difficulties in ignoring his handsome features and serious eyes, but determination and will power kept her poised. They had a contract to see through and she wouldn’t be reminded again. All things would come in time. Still, not thinking about the future when he looked at her like that proved difficult.

He spoke first, offering a question thoughtfully. The last time they spoke more than a few words about the day had been on the beach not so long ago. The pair of them spoke of important pack matters but also delved into the more personal side of their lives. ”When is there not?” She chuckled back, but there was a serious expression on her features. Venom let her sunset gaze return to the fire as it danced before her. Losing herself in the flames helped to soothe her mind.

”My sister is alive.” Her voice oddly devoid of emotions as she told him. ”And we were targeted by Fireside.” Venom’s words were hardly above a whisper, but they didn’t need to be in the great hall. Silence settled back over them, there was so much more her thoughts dwelled upon but that might have been one of the most pressing.
[Image: ven-sig.png]