Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-13-2013, 04:27 PM

The question may have seemed like a rather odd one, though to Novella was simply to discover if Song had asked or if perhaps Cherokee had tried to bring her family to visit as a surprise. Neither really mattered of course, though if Song had encouraged it, why hadn't she attempted to visit herself? "It's interesting that you ask. The short answer is yes, I knew he tried to find everyone. Though, I did try to come back to Ahlon once and that was when he was away. I didn't even get out of Alacritis before I went into labor."

The statement was certainly the answer to that unspoken question. The journey, whilst it had been relatively calm probably wasn't a suitable one for a pregnant wolf as it seemed her sister had found out the hard way. Novella of course knew very little about all of that, though surely it made sense to be careful if you were carrying pups? Such questions were entirely unnecessary though, and certainly wasn't the topic upon her mind now. "Cherokee wanted to bring the family back to meet our pups."

"I think I like them." Novella stated simply. "The pups. I've never been around them before, apart from when I was one." That of course wasn't really all that long ago, she had plenty of time to be around pups and certainly wanted to make time to get to know Song's children.