gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-29-2021, 01:58 PM

Adrian would remove himself from the pack, which in a way was a blessing. They wouldn’t have to spend time rooting out a weak link and in time another would stand up to take his place. Their young were quickly finding their place as they took mentors. Nothing stopped the slow march of time and soon enough they would be full fledged members of the Empire. They wouldn’t remember a time where Deathbelle ruled here. It was like truly turning a new chapter in the story of the Empire. Venom couldn’t see it continuing as it was without Hattori beside her. Like this, discussing the goings on and pressing issues of the moment. She could see them here like this long into the future, but everything hinged on Hattori’s decision come Spring.

For now they had the rest of winter to get through, starting with some potential promotions. ”My brother, Plague.” She started with easily. He’d gone down fighting after at least one victory. He’d been swift to answer her call. ”Perhaps the girl Viper?” She’d thrown herself like a madwoman at the man she’d danced with. ”Or your cousin?” Venom lifted her brow curiously at that suggestion, really Hattori would be the one to promote him to his rightful rank.
[Image: ven-sig.png]