size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-29-2021, 02:26 PM

Time didn’t mean the same thing here. It seemed sometimes she closed her eyes, and opened them again to realise so much time had passed. So many milestones, missed.To not be there when Poem found her first love, or was expecting her first litter. Three years old now, and it felt like only yesterday the girl had been born. She missed the girls father with a dull sort of ache, and the sight of her brought happiness and tears to her heart.

She stepped out into the meadow, and the gentle temperature of spring, and found the bright gaze of her daughter there, waiting for her. Her voice cutting through the silence between them with one tremulous word mother?

“Poem.” She whispered Poem!” she closed the distance between them. Her steps like a cloud, gliding across the grass without disturbing it. She stopped before her daughter, and looked down at the mortal woman. “Oh Poem. tell me everything.”

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.